Saliva Drug Testing KitsWe offer high quality oral mouth swab drug tests at affordable prices. Saliva drug tests are less invasive and provide additional security since they are not able to be tampered with like urine drug screens. You will be able to attain results in only a matter of minutes. In the case that someone has a “shy bladder” a saliva screen is a great way to still be able to provide a test.
Why Customers Use Our Saliva Drug Tests?
Instant Results in 5-7 min
Easy To Use
Why Use a Saliva Drug Test?
Saliva drug tests are less invasive and provide additional security since they are not able to be tampered with like urine drug tests. You will be able to attain results in only a matter of minutes and are able to watch as the donor performs the drug test. In the case that someone has a “shy bladder” a saliva drug test is a great way to still be able to provide a test. Saliva drug test are also able to detect more recent usage activity than a urine test. In comparison a saliva drug test can detect if someone had used a drug typically within about 5-10 min but a urine test would not be able to detect the drug until after about 2-5 hrs.
For these above reasons oral fluid drug test are ideal for a broad range of testing situations including pre-employment, reasonable suspicion, rehabs, healthcare, universities, judicial system, prisons, and post-accident. If you still would like assistance in choosing the best test for your needs feel free to contact us.
Saliva Drug Test Benefits
- Accuracy – Our Saliva drug test perform at a 99% degree of accuracy. We never compromise on quality and assure our test are among the highest quality in the market
- Easy to use – Our saliva drug test is very simple to use and read the results
- Results in Minutes – Our saliva drug test will show results in only about 5-7 min
- Non Invasive - Saliva drug are much less invasive than a urine test and solve the problem of a “shy bladder”
- Test For Multiple Drugs – With our saliva drug test you are able to easily test up to 12 drugs at once
- Affordable – Our tests are among the highest quality saliva drug tests in the market while still being offered at a very affordable price
- Can’t be Faked – The saliva drug test administrator is able to watch the donor the whole time while performing the test so there is no way for them to circumvent the tests results
Saliva Drug Test Information
Saliva drug test are a quick and easy way to screen for up to 12 drugs of abuse. Many people choose to implement saliva drug testing into their drug testing program instead of urine based test due to the simplicity of the test and non-invasive method of gathering the specimen. Since the donor doesn’t have to go to the bathroom for a saliva drug test the test administrator can also watch the donor perform the test. This means the donor has no way to fool the test as they may try when performing a urine test. This make saliva drug test such a valuable tool if it is suspected that a donor is attempting to fake a drug test.
Saliva test work by measuring the parent compounds (psychoactive elements) of a drug found in a person’s saliva. The saliva will contain the parent drug compounds just as the blood does. The parent compound will appear in a person's saliva more quickly than the metabolite of the same drug will appear in a person’s urine. This makes a saliva drug test such a great tool for using in workplace drug testing for post-accident since it can detect the recent usage. Still as with any onsite drug test a saliva drug test is a qualitative test and it is always recommended to send any positives to a lab for confirmations. For more information on mouth swab drug testing in the workplace check out our blog on common questions from employees and employers on mouth swab drug testing.
How long does it take for results to show after you are tested with a saliva drug test?The amount of time needed for results to show up after a saliva or mouth swab drug test is performed depends on whether the samples are sent to a lab or tested on-site. Lab results usually take 24 hours. However, they may take longer if you live in a remote location. Home drug testing kits used by employers, at home or on-site testing devices, including those used for roadside tests, can yield results in just a few minutes.
If done properly, saliva drug screening can be very effective. For the most part, if a saliva drug test result is negative and indicates that no drugs were detected, that would be sufficient proof that the person has not used drugs and you do not need to do anything further. In the event you are not 100% about the accuracy and suspect an employee is using drugs, we recommend multiple tests during a short period of time (such as 1-2 weeks).
In the event you are performing saliva drug tests at your workplace to screen employees, you should then confirm all positive results using a certified laboratory which can corroborate your results
Should my business start adopting saliva drug testing to screen employees, and how should they go about it?
There are certain occasions and conditions in which you should consider starting a drug screening program. Some indications that your company needs to start testing include recurring accidents, suspicious behaviors, increased absenteeism, or found evidence. Industries with safety-related jobs, such as drivers, pilots and healthcare personnel, should also implement drug testing for the sake of public safety.
Saliva drug tests are easy to conduct by employers and have various applications. Ensuring your business is a drug-free workplace can easily be accomplished by establishing a process for drug testing employees. The easiest form of testing is via saliva drug tests or urine testing c ups. If you decide to implement drug testing in the workplace, make sure you implement a drug testing program that establishes when and how screenings will be done and a program that complies with all state and federal laws. For additional details about drug testing requirements and other useful information, we recommend visiting the FDA website.
How to Pass a Mouth Swab Drug TestCompanies that use saliva drugs tests have an advantage over those that use urine drug tests. It is all too easy to obtain someone else’s “clean” urine or purchase synthetic urine on the internet and get away with it because urine test administers are not in the room when the urine is produced. Whereas oral fluid drug tests are collected directly from the mouth by an administrator, so it is virtually impossible to cheat the test.
Still, there are those who think they can pass a mouth swab drug test by thoroughly cleaning their mouths, chewing gum, drinking an excessive amount of water, or using a product that claims to “purify” their saliva. While none of these methods will allow a person to cheat an oral fluid drug test, there are certain things a person can do to ensure they pass a mouth swab drug test.
The most obvious way to pass a mouth swab drug test is to not do drugs or drink alcohol. However, alcohol is not illegal, and marijuana is becoming legal for recreational use in many states throughout the country. So, those who are receiving a saliva drug test should take proper precautions to ensure they will pass their test and be able to move forward.
How Can I Pass a Mouth Swab Drug Test?
- Do not use alcohol-based mouthwash before taking an oral fluid drug test
- Do not use marijuana within 24-hours of a saliva drug test
- Do not use illicit drugs within 48-hours of a saliva drug test
- Inform the test administrator of medication that is prescribed and have proof of the prescription. Mouth swab drug tests detect amphetamines, barbiturates, benzodiazepines, opiates, and oxycodone
- Be careful with CBD usage as it can have the potential to have trace amounts of THC
It is not difficult to pass a mouth swab drug test if you take these precautions and understand that you will not be able to cheat the test. Saliva drug tests are administered by a professional and results from Halux testing kits are produced within a matter of minutes so there is no way for tampering to occur.
If you have any questions about Halux Diagnostic Saliva Drug Testing Kits, please get in touch today.
How Do Saliva Drug Tests Work?Saliva drug tests work by testing oral fluid for the presence of drugs. When drugs are used, they appear in the bloodstream and diffuse into the oral cavity, causing them to appear in oral fluid. Drugs may also appear in oral fluid instantly if an individual uses oral or intranasal administration or inhales a drug by smoking it. Drug metabolites, a drug by-product that is the result of the body metabolizing drugs, may also appear in oral fluid, which mouth swab drug tests can detect – unlike urine drug tests.
Although the terms “oral fluid” and “saliva” are often used interchangeably, there is a distinct difference between the two. Saliva is a substance that the body produces while oral fluid is a composite tissue that is made up of saliva, gingival crevicular fluid, buccal and mucosal transudates, cellular debris, bacteria, and ingested foods, beverages, and drugs.
Salivary glands have a high concentration of drug vessels, so drugs are able to transfer from the blood to salivary glands with ease, though some drugs may transfer more easily than others. The transfer of drugs and their metabolites from blood to saliva depends on the chemical properties of the drug, saliva acidity, concentration of un-ionized drug, drug–protein binding, and an individual’s membrane characteristics.
Mouth swab drug tests collect oral fluid and test for certain chemical, metabolic, kinetic and analytic parameters for each drug that they are searching for. Halux saliva drug test kits are designed to test for up to 12 drugs, including prescriptions drugs, illicit drugs, and alcohol and produce results within minutes.
Why is Observed Collection Important?
A major benefit of saliva drugs tests is the fact that the saliva sample is observed and collected by an administrator. This is important for many reasons:
- Saliva drug tests can be performed in almost any environment – Urine tests require proper facilities and privacy. Blood tests require sterile medical equipment and a medical professional. Mouth swab drug tests can be performed and read by the same person and there is no need for a private room, specialized training, or additional equipment. This makes saliva drug tests the most accessible option.
- The testing administrator can easily observe so no adulteration is possible – Urine tests can be forged with synthetic urine or “clean” urine that has been collected from another person. There is no way for an administer to tell if adulteration occurs behind a closed and locked bathroom door. Saliva collection doesn’t require any privacy, so the observer immediately removes any possibility of adulteration.
- Less invasive and intrusive to the applicant – If an applicant has difficulties using public facilities or a fear of needles, they will likely have a hard time with urine or blood drug tests. Oral fluid mouth tests simply require a quick swab of the mouth.
- It eliminates the need for same sex observation – There are certain circumstances where urine collection will be observed to prevent adulteration. In order to protect the applicant’s safety, an observer who is the same sex as the applicant is required to be present. This may require extra staffing or delay the testing process if a same sex observer is unavailable. An applicant does not need privacy to provide a sample for a mouth swab drug test, so it can be observed by anyone who is qualified.
Saliva Home Drug Testing KitsSaliva home drug testing kits provide super easy and efficient ways to test for drugs at home or in the workplace. Instead of trusting someone to take a urine test in private, you can now simply swab someone’s mouth and get results within minutes.
Home saliva drug testing kits are easy to use, convenient, and show results in minutes! Unlike urine tests, home saliva drug testing kits are non-invasive and can be conducted on the spot without waiting for someone to have to use the bathroom. You can test instantly and get accurate results in as few as five minutes.
If you are wanting to test a loved one or an employee for drugs, try our saliva test kits for a simplified way to test for drugs at home or in the office.
Why Would You Use a Saliva Drug Test?If you are a business owner or if you are trying to hold your loved one accountable for their actions, you may consider performing an at home saliva test. These types of drug tests are easy to use and provide a safe and non-invasive way to test for several types of drugs at one time.
Circumstances that would call for an at home drug test include:
1. Parents who want to test their children to see if they are using drugs or alcohol.
2. Drug or alcohol abuse situations where the ex-spouse wants to check to make sure the other person hasn’t used a certain drug before sending the children with him or her.
3. Employer situations where a business owner suspects an employee is on drugs or alcohol during work hours.
4. Situations where employers want to test potential employees before hire to make sure they are drug free and won’t cause future problems for the company.
When Can Drug Tests Be Helpful?If you are a business owner and are in the process of hiring new employees, saliva drug tests may be appropriate because:
• Drug tests can prevent future problems such as theft.
• Drug tests can prevent future injuries or accidents due to intoxication on the job.
• Drug tests can promote a drug free environment, which ultimately promotes safety for all employees.
• Drug testing can help keep people honest in the workplace and in life in general.
Why Someone Would Test for Drugs at HomeThere are several reasons someone may order an at home saliva drug test, including:
• Suspicious parents who want to make sure their children aren’t using or abusing drugs.
• Suspicious spouses who want to make sure their spouse isn’t using a certain substance.
• Court ordered testing of ex-spouses for child support and custody matters.
No matter what your reasoning is, we want to make sure you have a simple option for testing for drug use at home or in the business space. At Halux Diagnostic, we work hard to provide options for people all over who want to test for drugs and make sure their environment is completely safe and drug free. Saliva tests are the best bet because they are non-invasive, can be conducted on the spot, and provide accurate results in the matter of minutes! You can have your results in as few as five minutes when you use a saliva home test.
Is Saliva Drug Testing Better Than Urine Drug Testing?A saliva drug test, also called a cotton swab drug test, is just as accurate as urine drug testing. In fact, both drug testing methods are about 99% accurate if the test administrator uses reliable equipment. However, cotton swab drug tests are better than urine drug testing in a few ways:
- Accessible. One of the main benefits of an oral swab drug test over a urine drug test is accessibility. Urine drug tests require a bathroom and privacy. An individual can give a fraudulent sample with someone else’s urine or synthetic urine that is identical to real, drug-free urine.
- Non-invasive. In some cases, an organization will assign someone to supervise the sample collection. However, this can make many people uncomfortable, especially if they are in the room with someone of the opposite sex. This can also be troubling for anyone who has experience with sexual violence. A saliva swab drug test can be supervised by the test administrator without any violation of privacy
- Genuine results. Supervised testing ensures individuals provide a genuine sample. Behind closed doors, an individual may substitute their urine for another’s “clean” urine or synthetic urine that appears to be identical to the real thing. In most cases, an administrator is present to assist or observe saliva sample collection.
- Saves time. If an issue prevents an individual from providing a sample, the drug test will have to be rescheduled. This costs more time and money. A cotton swab drug test that uses saliva is non-invasive and easy to administer. There aren’t any needles involved, like with blood testing, so fear of needles is not an issue. It does not require using the bathroom, so “shy bladders” or the urge to urinate is not an issue either.
Are Oral Mouth Swab Drug Tests More Accurate Than Urine Drug Tests?Typically, oral swab drug tests produce results that are just as accurate as urine drug tests. The accuracy rate is not an excellent indicator of which test is better than the other. Rather, drug test administrators should consider the objective.
For example, urine drug test kits prove to be most effective at detecting prolonged substance use. Drugs and alcohol need to metabolize before they are present in urine. Once the body processes the substance(s), their metabolites can be present in urine for hours to days, weeks, or months in chronic use scenarios.
Oral drug testing kits, on the other hand, are excellent for detecting very recent drug use. Saliva drug testing kits can detect drugs that have been consumed within the last few hours up to two days. This helps organizations protect themselves and others from individuals who have consumed drugs or alcohol that day.
Cheek swab drug test kits prove to be the most effective when determining the cause of a workplace accident. If an employee hurts themselves, hurts another individual, or causes a disruption in the workflow, employers can quickly drug test them and determine whether they have used drugs or alcohol during their shift or soon before they arrived.
Both urine and saliva drug tests will only give accurate results if they are used properly. Test administrators should always follow the instructions on the test insert. Halux Diagnostic saliva drug testing kits are easy to use. Sample donors must swab the inside of the cheeks and underneath their tongue for about two minutes. After they collect a sufficient sample, the administrator will place the swab into the testing chamber. Results will appear in about 10 minutes.
Halux Diagnostic urine drug testing kits are also easy to use. Once an individual provides a sample, they simply wait for results to appear directly on the cup. Test administrators do not have to open the sample cup or use another testing device. This allows for secure and sanitary urine sample collection.
If you still aren’t sure which type of drug test to use, please contact us at Halux Diagnostic. We are always happy to answer any questions about our products. We will make our best recommendation for drug test type based on your objectives.
Where to Buy Oral Drug TestsThere are a few places to buy oral drug test kits. Here at Halux Diagnostic we never compromise on quality, and provide only highly reliable saliva drug tests. Our cheek swab drug test kits are offered with highly competitive pricing and bulk discounts so you can order wholesale saliva drug test and always have them in stock.
You can also buy saliva drug test kits at pharmacies like a walgreens saliva drug test, Walmart saliva drug test, Target mouth swab drug test, and an Amazon saliva drug test.
Shop Halux Diagnostic’s easy, secure, and reliable oral drug test kits today.
How Accurate is a Saliva Drug Test for THC?Saliva drug tests can detect THC use in the last 24 hours with up to 99% accuracy. Urine tests can only test for THC metabolites because drugs must be processed through the body before they are present in urine. Not only does this take longer, but it doesn’t detect THC itself. Saliva drug tests, on the other hand, detect THC alone because part of it stays in the saliva before it is metabolized through the body.
Although marijuana use has been approved for medical and recreational use in many states, it has not been legalized at the federal level. Also, individual organizations may want to keep marijuana use out of the workplace except for those with medical marijuana cards. In these instances, a saliva drug test would be best for determining who is using marijuana and how recently they consumed it.
Oral drug testing kits from Halux Diagnostic can quickly determine if individuals in your organization have recently consumed THC. Shop our saliva drug testing kits today.