Drug Test CupsWe offer high quality urine drug test cups at affordable prices. Urine drug test cups are a quick,
convenient, and reliable method for performing an onsite urine drug test. All our drug test cups are FDA cleared and CLIA-waived as well.
Drug Test Cups – Available Wholesale
Halux Diagnostic’s drug test cups provide an extremely easy, accurate and affordable solution for all your drug testing needs. We also sell wholesale drug test cups with a special discounted price for bulk orders. Our drug test cups have gone through rigorous certifications and testing in order to achieve CLIA-waived status and be FDA510(k) cleared, allowing them to be OTC approved as well. If you need any help picking out the drug test cup that is best for your drug testing program, please feel free to contact us any time and a customer service representative will gladly assist you.
16 Panel Drug Test Cup$15.95
Wholesale Drug test cups – Useful information
Drug test cups are an immensely popular method of drug testing. Urine drug test kits are often used for pre-employment screening, compliance assessment, and home substance abuse prevention. If you have opted for buying a 5-panel, 10-panel, or 12-panel drug test at a wholesale price, you are in the right place.
Urine drug test cups are used to screen for 5 up to 14 different drugs of abuse in a provided urine specimen by detecting the drug’s metabolites. Onsite drug test cups are a lateral flow immunoassay testing device that will showcase the results on testing strips after being saturated by the urine specimen.
You can now purchase our drug test cups at wholesale price. One great feature about these wholesale drug test cups is that they are completely integrated, so you will be able to view the results directly on the drug test cup without any dipping or tilting. The results are qualitative: you will instantly receive either a negative or positive for each drug tested on the drug test cup. If the drugs metabolite is above the cut-off level within the urine, then a positive result will occur. If the drugs metabolite is below the cut-off level, then a negative result will occur.
Advantages of using drug test cups
Urine drug tests are convenient and affordable. Key features include:
• Various sizes, with graduations in ounces (oz) and milliliter (mL)
• Wide clean-catch brim with screw-on cap
• Rapid results
• Temperature strips
Why Customers Use Our Urine Drug Test Cups?
Which Drug Test Cup is Best For Me?
Drug test cups have become a more popular method for testing due to the added convenience of not having to dip the test into the urine because results are read right on the cup. The drug test cup that is best for you will be highly dependent on why you are drug testing, how many drugs you need to test for, and if you suspect people are trying to fake results. For example, for any drug testing done within the healthcare industry we will typically recommend using at least a 12 panel drug test cup. If testing for other reasons, such as pre-employment, a 5 panel or up to a 10 panel will likely be sufficient. However, we do offer up to a 14 panel drug test cup and can provide customized panel configurations to your desired specifications up to a 16 panel test.
If it is suspected that specimen donors have attempted to skew results, we highly recommend using a drug test cup equipped with an adulterants panel. We offer an adulterant panel capable of detecting up to 6 adulterants to aid in preserving the integrity of the specimen. Feel free to contact us if you would like further assistance in choosing the best drug test cup for your needs. CLIA Waived Drug Tests, Instant Drug Test Cups, Multi Panel Drug Test Cups and Urine drug test cups.
We Offer Drug Test Cups That Can Detect Up to 14 Drugs
- Amphetamines (AMP)
- Barbiturates (BAR)
- Benzodiazepines (BZO)
- Buprenorphine (BUP)
- Cocaine (COC)
- Ecstacy (M DMA)
- Marijuana (THC)
- Methadone (MTD)
- Methamphetamine (mAMP)
- Opiates (OPI)
- Oxycodone (OXY)
- Phencyclidine (PCP)
- Propoxyphene (PPX)
- Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA)
Drug Test Cup Benefits
- Accuracy - Our drug test cups operate a 99% degree of accuracy.
- CLIA waived and FDA510(k) cleared – All our drug test cups have gone through rigorous certification criteria to be both CLIA-waived and FDA510(k) cleared.
- Instant results - You will see results directly on the drug test cups in only 5-7 min.
- Easy to use – Our drug test cups are OTC approved and are easy for anyone to complete.
- Fully integrated – The drug test cup testing panels are directly on the cup, so no dipping or tilting.
- Adulterant testing – Some drug test cups we offer have a 6 panel adulteration test included.
- Low Cost- Much less expensive than working with a laboratory or using a drug test service provider
- No special Training - no training is needed before you start testing but we highly recomend you review the products directions and follow proper procedures
High Quality Drug Test Cups
Drug testing can be uncomfortable and daunting, but it doesn’t have to be. Our drug test cups make it easy to test for drugs quickly and without having to dip anything into the urine or tilt the cup. The results show up instantly on the outside of the cup, so you don’t have to do anything other than give the cup to the person you are drug testing.
Easy to Read Results
Halux Diagnostics drug test cups are easy to read. Once the urine is in the cup, you will see a negative or a positive within minutes on the outside of the cup. If the drug’s metabolite is above the cut off level within the urine sample, it will clearly show a positive, but if it is below the cut-off level, you will see a negative. That’s it! Our drug test cups make it easier than ever to test for drugs in any scenario.
Why Our Drug Test Cups are So Popular
No matter what you are using a drug test for — whether it is for an employee, potential employee, ex-spouse or teenage son or daughter, we want to make your life as simple as possible. The purpose of the drug test cups is to provide a quick and easy solution to your drug test needs. Customers all over purchase these drug test cups because they are:
- 99 percent accurate
- Fast! You get results in 5-7 minutes
- Easy to use!
- CLIA-waived and FDA cleared
- Convenient! You can read the results right off the cup instead of having to dip test the urine
- Less expensive than lab testing
- Cups come with a tamper proof seal
- Cups test for up to 14 different drugs
How Do Halux Diagnostics Drug Test Cups Work?
Our drug test cups are super easy to use. Simply have the donor provide a specimen and return the cup to you. You can replace and tighten the cap. To ensure the specimen is not fake, you can test the temperature strip. Then… in five minutes, remove the label to view results and voila! That’s it.
After five minutes, you can read the results. Next to each control region, there should be a line that is marked with a C for each test strip. If there is no line showing, there may have been an error in the collection.
Negative results will show a line in the control region and test region (market with a T). Positive results will appear as one single line in the control region.
Want to See for Yourself?
If you want to see how the drug test cups work, order yours today.
Drug Test Cup Accuracy
People will commonly ask: how accurate are drug test cups? Our drug test cups perform at a 99% degree of accuracy at detecting each drug’s metabolite at the industry standard cut-off levels. Halux Diagnostic’s drug test cups have a high level of both sensitivity and specificity, yet with any onsite drug testing product due to the nature of the chemical makeup of drugs, cross reactivity can occur. It is always recommended that whenever a positive result occurs, the specimen be sent to a lab for confirmatory testing with a GCMS machine.
What does it mean to be CLIA-waived?
The Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA) is a set of rules that regulate all facilities in the United States that perform laboratory tests on people health assessment and disease diagnosis. Being CLIA-waived drug test cup means that a test is approved for use at home under CLIA standards. To obtain this approval by the FDA there are several requirements. The test must be easy to use and have a low probability of error. All of Halux Diagnostic’s drug test cups have a 99% accuracy and they are CLIA-waived and FDA approved. Please Note: To get the best possible percentage of accuracy, it is imperative to properly follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
See the CDC website for useful resources on the use of CLIA-waived tests, or read more about CLIA-waived tests in our article “What are CLIA-waived drug tests and why are they important?”
How do drug test cups work?
- Have the donor provide a specimen and return the cup to the collector.
- Replace and tighten the cap.
- Verify the temperature is within the range on the temperature strip (90-100°F or 32-38°C).
- Remove the label to view results. Wait five minutes for them to appear completely.
- If equipped, place the adulteration card next to the adulterant strip on the cup. If any of the test pads matches any of the colors on the left, there has been adulteration.
- Read the results where all the C lines (control) have appeared. Negative results can be read as soon as all T lines (test) are visible.
- If there are two lines, regardless of the intensity of the color, the result is negative. If only the C line appears, the result is positive. If there are no lines or only one T line, the result is invalid.
How to Read a Urine Drug Test CupTest administrators must understand how to read a urine drug test cup, so there aren’t any mistakes when determining an individual’s drug use status.
After an individual gives their urine sample to the administrator, the administrator should first check the temperature scale to ensure the urine is between 90-100 degrees F. If the urine reads below 90 degrees F, it may have been adulterated. The sample donor may have brought it in from an outside source or diluted it with water to prevent a positive drug reading.
Also, check that the correct amount of urine is provided. There are minimum and maximum fill lines on Halux Diagnostic drug test pee cups. The urine needs to fall within those lines to get an accurate reading.
Once you confirm the urine temperature and amount are within the acceptable ranges, wait between 5 and 10 minutes to read the results. You may not get an accurate reading if results are read before 5 minutes or after 10.
After 5 minutes, it’s time to read the test results. If the test worked properly, there should be a line next to the control region (marked with a C) for every test strip. If there is no line present, that means there was an error in sample collection and testing.
- Negative drug test results will appear as a line in the control region and test region (marked with a T). A negative result means the tested drug was not found in the sample. The test line may appear as a deep or faint color. Please note that color intensity does not change the negative reading. A faint line in the test region still means the results are negative.
- Positive drug test results will appear as a single line in the control region. A positive result means the tested drug was found in the sample
Halux Diagnostic drug testing cups are extremely easy to use and read. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about how to collect a sample or read test results.
Preventing Sample AdulterationPreventing sample adulteration in drug screening cups is important for controlling the validity of a sample. Essentially, adulterants are fail-safes that will let a test administrator know if a sample does not seem genuine. For example, urine is about 90-100 degrees when it leaves the body. If a urine test cup reads urine above or below this temperature, the test administrator may either consider that a failed test or reschedule the test for another day. Abnormal urine temperature is a sign that the donor brought urine in from an outside source (i.e., a sober friend or synthetic urine) or tried to dilute their sample.
Here are a few ways you can prevent sample adulteration in urine drug screening cups:
- Ask donors to leave personal items that may contain urine that isn’t theirs (backpacks, purses, etc.) outside of the bathroom.
- Administer random drug tests. Scheduled drug tests might give individuals enough time to abstain from drugs, so they get a negative reading.
- Be aware of how long a sample donor is in the bathroom. Some people may have a “shy bladder,” which means they have difficulty urinating on command. However, spending too much time in the bathroom could mean that an individual is trying to adulterate their sample.
- Inspect bathrooms before and after sample collection. Check for potential adulterants, including food, beverages, and cleaning supplies.
- Consider using saliva drug test kits. These are typically best for determining recent drug use, but they are very difficult to falsify. Saliva samples are always collected by a test administrator, so the donor is not left alone to potentially adulterate the sample.
Halux Diagnostic offers urine test cups with 6 adulterant tests, so you can get the most accurate results with every test.
What is a Drug Test Cup with Adulterants?A drug test cup with adulterants has built-in systems that help prove the sample has not been tampered with. Some drug users will try to use certain substances or methods to trick a urinalysis cup into reading a negative result. However, drug test cups with adulterants will pick up the substance or method used, so the administrator understands that the results are not valid.
Halux Diagnostic offers drug test cups with 6 adulterant tests:
- Oxidants– This tests for common oxidizing agents, like bleach.
- Specific Gravity– This measures the density of the sample compared to the density of water to determine if a sample has been diluted. Low levels of SG may indicate dilution.
- Ph– This measures the acidity – alkalinity level. Urine Ph typically ranges from 4.0 – 9.0. A reading below 4 or above 9 could indicate the sample was tampered with.
- Nitrite– This tests for popular commercial adulterants, like Klear or Whizzies. These adulterants are designed to oxidize the primary cannabinoid metabolite 11-Hydroxy-THC. Urine should not contain nitrite. If a sample tests positive for nitrate, it can be assumed it was tampered with.
- Glutaraldehyde– This tests for the presence of an Aldehyde. Some commercial adulterants contain Aldehyde, which can read as a false negative.
- Creatinine – This tests for a waste product of creatine, which is an amino acid found in urine. Creatinine is a way to check if someone attempted to dilute their urine by drinking an excessive amount of water or green tea. If urine tests negative for creatinine, it may not be a genuine sample.