Drug Test CupsWe offer high quality urine drug test cups at affordable prices. Urine drug test cups are a quick,
convenient, and reliable method for performing an onsite urine drug test. All our drug test cups are FDA cleared and CLIA-waived as well.
Halux Diagnostic's drug test cups – available wholesaleHalux Diagnostic’s drug test cups provide an extremely easy, accurate and affordable solution for all your drug testing needs.
We also sell wholesale drug test cups with a special discounted price for bulk orders. Our drug test cups have gone through rigorous certifications and testing in order to achieve CLIA-waived status and be FDA510(k) cleared, allowing them to be OTC approved as well.If you need any help picking out the drug test cup that is best for your drug testing program, please feel free to contact us any time and a customer service representative will gladly assist you.
Wholesale Drug test cups – Useful information
Drug test cups are an immensely popular method of drug testing. Urine drug test is often used for pre-employment screening, compliance assessment, and home substance abuse prevention. If you have opted for buying a 5-panel, 10-panel, or 12-panel drug test at a wholesale price, you are in the right place.Urine drug test cups are used to screen for 5 up to 14 different drugs of abuse in a provided urine specimen by detecting the drug’s metabolites. Onsite drug test cups are a lateral flow immunoassay testing device that will showcase the results on testing strips after being saturated by the urine specimen.
You can now purchase our drug test cups at wholesale price. One great feature about these wholesale drug test cups is that they are completely integrated, so you will be able to view the results directly on the drug test cup without any dipping or tilting. The results are qualitative: you will instantly receive either a negative or positive for each drug tested on the drug test cup. If the drugs metabolite is above the cut-off level within the urine, then a positive result will occur. If the drugs metabolite is below the cut-off level, then a negative result will occur.
Advantages of using drug test cups
Urine drug tests are convenient and affordable. Key features include:
• Various sizes, with graduations in ounces (oz) and milliliter (mL)
• Wide clean-catch brim with screw-on cap
• Rapid results
• Temperature strips
Why Customers Use Our Urine Drug Test Cups?
Instant Results in 5-7 min
Easy To Use
CLIA-Waived & FDA Cleared
Which Drug Test Cup is Best For Me?
Drug test cups have become a more popular method for testing due to the added convenience of not having to dip the test into the urine because results are read right on the cup. The drug test cup that is best for you will be highly dependent on why you are drug testing, how many drugs you need to test for, and if you suspect people are trying to fake results. For example, for any drug testing done within the healthcare industry we will typically recommend using at least a 12 panel drug test cup. If testing for other reasons, such as pre-employment, a 5 panel or up to a 10 panel will likely be sufficient. However, we do offer up to a 14 panel drug test cup and can provide customized panel configurations to your desired specifications up to a 16 panel test.
If it is suspected that specimen donors have attempted to skew results, we highly recommend using a drug test cup equipped with an adulterants panel. We offer an adulterant panel capable of detecting up to 6 adulterants to aid in preserving the integrity of the specimen. Feel free to contact us if you would like further assistance in choosing the best drug test cup for your needs. CLIA Waived Drug Tests, Instant Drug Test Cups, Multi Panel Drug Test Cups and Urine drug test cups.
We Offer Drug Test Cups That Can Detect Up to 14 Drugs
- Amphetamines (AMP)
- Barbiturates (BAR)
- Benzodiazepines (BZO)
- Buprenorphine (BUP)
- Cocaine (COC)
- Ecstacy (M DMA)
- Marijuana (THC)
- Methadone (MTD)
- Methamphetamine (mAMP)
- Opiates (OPI)
- Oxycodone (OXY)
- Phencyclidine (PCP)
- Propoxyphene (PPX)
- Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA)
Drug Test Cup Benefits
- Accuracy - Our drug test cups operate a 99% degree of accuracy.
- CLIA waived and FDA510(k) cleared – All our drug test cups have gone through rigorous certification criteria to be both CLIA-waived and FDA510(k) cleared.
- Instant results - You will see results directly on the drug test cups in only 5-7 min.
- Easy to use – Our drug test cups are OTC approved and are easy for anyone to complete.
- Fully integrated – The drug test cup testing panels are directly on the cup, so no dipping or tilting.
- Adulterant testing – Some drug test cups we offer have a 6 panel adulteration test included.
Drug Test Cup Accuracy
People will commonly ask: how accurate are drug test cups? Our drug test cups perform at a 99% degree of accuracy at detecting each drug’s metabolite at the industry standard cut-off levels. Halux Diagnostic’s drug test cups have a high level of both sensitivity and specificity, yet with any onsite drug testing product due to the nature of the chemical makeup of drugs, cross reactivity can occur. It is always recommended that whenever a positive result occurs, the specimen be sent to a lab for confirmatory testing with a GCMS machine.
What does it mean to be CLIA-waived?
The Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA) is a set of rules that regulate all facilities in the United States that perform laboratory tests on people health assessment and disease diagnosis. Being CLIA-waived drug test cup means that a test is approved for use at home under CLIA standards. To obtain this approval by the FDA there are several requirements. The test must be easy to use and have a low probability of error. All of Halux Diagnostic’s drug test cups have a 99% accuracy and they are CLIA-waived and FDA approved. Please Note: To get the best possible percentage of accuracy, it is imperative to properly follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
See the CDC website for useful resources on the use of CLIA-waived tests, or read more about CLIA-waived tests in our article “What are CLIA-waived drug tests and why are they important?”
How do drug test cups work?
- Have the donor provide a specimen and return the cup to the collector.
- Replace and tighten the cap.
- Verify the temperature is within the range on the temperature strip (90-100°F or 32-38°C).
- Remove the label to view results. Wait five minutes for them to appear completely.
- If equipped, place the adulteration card next to the adulterant strip on the cup. If any of the test pads matches any of the colors on the left, there has been adulteration.
- Read the results where all the C lines (control) have appeared. Negative results can be read as soon as all T lines (test) are visible.
- If there are two lines, regardless of the intensity of the color, the result is negative. If only the C line appears, the result is positive. If there are no lines or only one T line, the result is invalid.