5 PANEL DRUG TEST CUP W/6 Adulterants – FDA Cleared & CLIA-WaivedJanuary 10, 2019
7 PANEL DRUG TEST CUP – Urine Drug Testing Cup FDA – Cleared & CLIA-WaivedJanuary 30, 2019
5 PANEL DRUG TEST CUP- Urine Drug Test Cup FDA Cleared & CLIA-Waived
More Savings & Offers
- Free shipping on orders of $75 or more
- Min Order Quantity 25 Tests
- Bulk Pricing- The more you buy the more you save!
- Free shipping on orders of $75 or more
Benefits of the 5 Panel Drug Test Cup
⏺ CLIA-Waived and FDA 510k approved
⏺ OTC approved
⏺ 99% accuracy
⏺ Quick results in 5 minutes or less
⏺ Easy to use and easy to read results
⏺ Flat front to Photocopy results
⏺ MDC-254 (Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Amphetamines, Methamphetamine)
⏺ MDC-154 (Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Amphetamines, Phencyclidine)
5 Panel Drug Test Cup — Making Drug Testing Easier and Safer than Ever
The 5-panel drug test cup tests for cocaine, marijuana, opiates, amphetamines, and methamphetamines. It is simple to use and produces 99 percent accurate results within 5 minutes! The 5-panel drug test is self-contained, making it super easy to test for drugs on the spot without having to worry about sending someone to the lab or waiting hours for the results.
The 5-panel drug test cup is the most frequently used drug test by government agencies and private employers. It tests for the most commonly abused drugs and is very easy to use and provides accurate and fast results.
What is the 5 Panel Drug Test Cup?
A 5 panel drug test cup is a type of drug test that screens for the presence of five specific drugs or drug groups in a person’s urine. The specific drugs or drug groups included in a 5 panel drug test cup can vary depending on the manufacturer, but they typically include:he 5 panel drug test cup is commonly used in workplaces, schools and some legal cases to detect the presence of drugs and illegal substance in a person’s body. Our 5 panel drug test cup is a cutting-edge solution for detecting drug use in a fast and efficient manner. The cup is specifically designed to detect the presence of five common drugs or drug groups in a person’s urine, including: Amphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, and Phencyclidine. The cup is self-contained and fully integrated, providing an easy and convenient alternative to traditional dip tests. All of our drug test cups are FDA-510k approved and CLIA-Waived, ensuring the highest level of accuracy and reliability. With results available in as little as 5 minutes, you won’t have to wait for the typical 24-48 hour turnaround time of laboratory testing. The cup’s flat-sided design allows for easy photocopying of results, and the tight, leak-proof seal makes it safe for transporting if lab confirmation testing is necessary. Additionally, our tests are competitively priced and we encourage ordering in bulk to achieve maximum savings.
Who Uses the 5 Panel Drug Test Cups?
The majority of workplaces that drug test use the 5 panel drug test cups because they are easy to use and test for the most commonly abused drugs. The Department of Transportation (DOT) uses 5 panel drug tests as well. Some workplaces use a 7 or 10 panel drug test.
What are the Benefits of Using a Drug Test Cup?
The 5 panel drug test cups are the most used onsite drug tests because they are easy to use and very affordable. Halux Diagnostics offers the 5 panel drug test cups for a competitive cost, and when you purchase them in bulk, you get a discounted rate.
5 panel drug test cups are self-contained so after the specimen is collected the results appear on the outside of the cup. This prevents yucky spills and unwanted messes. The lid seals tightly as well in case you need to take it to the lab for any reason.
After the specimen is collected, the results appear on the outside of the cup within 5 minutes! The fast results are perfect for workplaces that don’t want to waste time waiting for the results. Lab testing can take up to 24 hours to produce results, which can interrupt the process.
What Drugs do the 5 Cup Panel Drug Test Cup Test for?
The most abused drugs that are tested with the 5 panel drug tests include:
- Cocaine: cocaine is a stimulant that is popular among people who want to stay up for long hours to party or work late-night shifts.
- Marijuana: most people smoke marijuana to achieve a feeling of relaxation and euphoria.
- Opiates: opiates are typically used for pain and to give a person a feeling of euphoria and escape from reality. They are very strong and can take over a person’s life.
- Amphetamines: amphetamines, like cocaine, are stimulants that suppress the appetite. They aren’t as strong as cocaine but allow users to stay up for hours and focus on what they normally wouldn’t be able to focus on.
- Methamphetamines: meth is highly addictive and dangerous. It is used to create euphoria and increase energy and focus. The problem is people who use meth need higher doses every time they use it to produce the same high.
Order Your 5 Panel Drug Test Cups Today
When you order in bulk, you get a discounted rate!
How to Interpret a Urine 5 Panel Drug Test Results?
Once you have chosen the right urine drug test cup, you can begin the testing and analysis process. To accurately interpret the results of the test, it is important to follow the proper steps and to be familiar with the components of the test and how to read them. Here are some general steps to help guide you through the testing and interpretation process:
- Administer the test: Administer the test according to the directions provided on the product insert.
- Collect the urine sample: The procedures for doing so may very depending upon your individual needs as a company and your drug testing program. To accurately test for the presence of drugs using a urine drug test, it is important to provide an appropriate volume of urine.
- Remove the label: remove the label covering the testing window.
- Wait for the results: Wait for 5-10 for the results to appear. How long it takes for the results to appear can vary.
- Interpret results: Please reference the product insert to aid in interpreting results. There are 2 regions the control region and the testing region. If there is 1 line in the control region and no line in the testing region then it is a positive result. If there is 1 line in the control region and no line in the testing region then the result is a positive
5 panel urine drug tests are one of the moost widely used types of drug tests. However still at times others are used such as a 6 panel urine drug test.
Benefits of a 5 panel Test
Quick results: A 5 panel drug test cup is a type of instant drug test that allows the user to obtain results quickly, often within a few minutes. This can be especially useful in situations where the results of the test are needed urgently, such as in pre-employment screening.
Ease of use: A 5 panel drug test cup is relatively easy to administer and does not require specialized training or equipment. The person being tested will simply need to provide a urine sample, which is collected in the cup and then tested using the kit.
Cost-effective: A 5 panel drug test cup is typically less expensive than other types of drug tests that test for a larger number of drugs. This can make it an attractive option for organizations that need to test a large number of individuals on a regular basis.
Detects common drugs of abuse: A 5 panel drug test cup typically tests for the most common drugs of abuse, including marijuana, cocaine, amphetamines, and opioids. This can help to identify individuals who may be using these drugs and provide them with the support they need to address any substance use concerns they may have.